Chinese-Foreign Cooperation Study Program
The School of Economics has set up cooperative relationship with many renowned universalities and research institutes over the world, including the ICN Business College in France, the University of Nottingham and the University of Aberystwyth in the United Kingdom, Leibniz Institute for Agricultural Development in Transition Economies（IAMO）and the University of Bonn in Germany, Hiroshima University in Japan, University of Essex, Louisiana state university in the United States, ranging from joint graduate study, students exchange program, staff exchange program to research cooperation.
In addition, the School has signed the cooperative meno with ICN Business School Nancy-Metz, University of Essex, Fachhochschule fur Oekonomie & Management of Applied Sciences, Memorial University of Newfoundland which focuse on Undergraduate Exchange Studies and HULT-MEI Joint Programme.
Major cooperation projects
1. Dual Bachelor Degree Exchange Program for Undergraduate at School of Economics
(1) "3+1" Government Funded Program: 3 years in School of Economics and 1 year in ICN to obtain two Bachelor Degrees both in Economics and Business Administration. Tuition-free for 1 year in ICN Business School.
(2)"2+2" Program: 2 years in School of Economics and 2 years in ICN or ESSEX to obtain two Bachelor Degrees.
2. Master Program for Students at School of Economics
(1) "3+1+1"or"3+1+2" Exchange Program for Master of Management: Tuition-free for 1 year in ICN Business School. Students can obtain both of Bachelor and Master degree of Business from the ICN Business School and the Bachelor degree from Sichuan Agricultural University.
(2)"3+1" Master Program: 3 years in School of Economics and 1 year postgraduate study in ESSEX if attain the admission requirements of the program. Students can obtain the Master Degree from ESSEX and the Bachelor Degree from Sichuan Agricultural University.
(3) "3+2" Program: 3 years undergraduate study at the School of Economics and 2 years postgraduate study at ICN to obtain Bsc degree of Economics from School of Economics and either Master of International Management, or Master of International Business Development, or Master of Management (in the major of finance, human resource management, international business negotiation or international marketing) from the ICN.
(4)"4+1" Program:4 years undergraduate study in School of Economics and 1 year postgraduate study in ICN or FOM to obtain the Master Degree from ICN or FOM and the Bachelor Degree from Sichuan Agricultural University.
(5) "2+1" Program: 2-year master study at the School of Economics combining one-year master study at ICN to obtain two master degrees of Economics and Management from two institutes.